Vital Workplace is a leading training company that delivers a wide range of training courses in Essex. Our Essex training courses are designed to make workplaces safer, primarily by focusing on first-aid training, safeguarding and in light of COVID-19, infection control and food safety.
As well as providing first aid for adults in the workplace, we also deliver paediatric first aid training for those who work with children. All of the training courses we provide in Essex are personalised, comprehensive and are expertly designed to be as informative as possible.
Here at Vital Workplace, our main focus is to make workplaces safer. We deliver precise and professional training courses, which train Essex-based businesses to integrate safety-based solutions into the workplace.
Whether you work in a large organisation in one of the county’s bigger settlements such as Chelmsford or Colchester, or you are a small family-owned company in a town like Maldon or Tiptree, we can provide you with solutions all over Essex.
Our team specialises in planning, designing and running training courses which we deliver all over the county and beyond. With over fifteen years of experience, Richard Penny is an expert at delivering engaging and informative training courses.
Working closely with Richard is Daniel Smith, the creative driving force behind Vital Workplace. Between them, Richard and Daniel possess extensive knowledge of their industry and are well-practised at providing a variety of training courses. Based in Essex, we have a good network of local, regional and national clients who we provide one-off or regular training to.
How we work
When we plan our training courses, we do so with our specific client in mind. This allows us to develop custom-made courses, designed especially for the specific working environment which our client operates in.
This attention to detail allows us to remove any irrelevant or non-essential information from our training courses. By doing this we save time and resources for our clients as they will only be learning content which applies to them specifically.
Our focus on delivering customised workplace training means that our training courses are more interesting and engaging for our clients. Each training course will be tailored to the clients’ exact industry and workplace. They will also contain practical training to keep the session enjoyable yet still compliant and meeting the necessary requirements.
Some of our training
The full list of the training sessions we offer at Vital Workplace is extensive, however, there are a number of courses we have developed particular expertise in due to high demand.
Below is a list of the most popular training courses that we provide for the workplace:
- First Aid Training – This is one of the most popular categories of training we provide. In compliance with the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981, we deliver customised Health and Safety training courses across Essex to incorporate First Aid into your workplace. We also provide Paediatric First Aid training, to make sure that children are kept safe at all times.
- Infection Control Training – Due to the challenges we all face from COVID-19, infection control has become more important than ever. In order to ensure workplace safety for your employees, our infection control training will provide essential information to help keep your Essex-based business COVID secure. In addition to this, we can provide PPE at normal (pre-COVID) prices. Read more about how we do this.
- Food Safety Training – Food hygiene is something that has quickly become a priority to all those in the catering industry due to the threat of COVID. In order to give customers the confidence to order or buy food like they used to, it’s crucial that the relevant training is given to meet the requirements of the Food Safety Act 2006. We can provide general or beginner food safety training, but also more in-depth food safety training courses if you would like that further reassurance due to the coronavirus.
- Safeguarding – Under the regulations of The Care Act 2004, it is necessary for all staff to be trained to guarantee the safety and wellbeing of any vulnerable people. As well as safeguarding for adults, our safeguarding courses include the protection of children. Our tailored safeguarding training teaches you how to keep people safe in a secure and informed environment.
- Fire Safety – Our Fire Safety training courses comply with both the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Fire Safety Order 2005. We provide personalised Fire Safety training courses all over Essex which include written and practical activities to ensure the safety of your staff in the workplace.
Where are we?
Our team is based in Chelmsford, the county town of Essex, and Coggeshall, a large market village in between Braintree and Colchester. From both of our training centres, we can provide training across all of Essex and can customise our courses to fit your specifications regardless of your industry.
To discuss a course or simply to find out more about our training courses in Essex, feel free to contact us and speak to a member of our team.