Cookies on this website
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, Vital Workplace Training Group Ltd may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
More information on cookies can be found at allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• Your marketing preferences
• Social media activity
• Third-party app you use to interact with our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our websites uses:
• Functionality – Vital Workplace Training Group Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and what location you are signing in from. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Vital Workplace Training Group Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your browser, device and your IP address. Vital Workplace Training Group Ltd shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share data collected through cookies through our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website
• Third-party analytics tracking – third-party organisations such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn or Youtube may choose to track the cookies we use as part of their terms of service for analytical purposes but this is anonymised
How to manage cookies
You may choose to set your internet browser to not accept cookies, and the website allaboutcookies.org details how to remove them from your computer. However, please note that some features of our website may not function properly, not function at all, or break other processes your browser executes as a result.
Privacy Policies on other websites
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you feel that Vital Workplace Training Group Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, or you wish to report a complaint, you may contact the information commissioner’s office at www.ico.org.uk
Please approach us first before making a complaint, so we can resolve it with the least amount of disruption for you.