What you will learn on this course
Employers must show they comply with regulations of Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, a legal requirement in all workplaces (except private home addresses with no shared spaces) as stated by the Health and Safety Executive
This training course will give you the chance to:
- Review the basics of fire safety
- Use a series of fire extinguishers in real-time
All of our training courses are taught to a robust and versatile specification. To ensure our certificates are correctly accredited, we employ a thorough quality assurance process to every course.
The full qualification specification can be downloaded here
Personalise your training
Unique to Vital Workplace Training, each course has been adapted to include vital safety information for your workplace. As part of this, our training courses come with an optional add-on for your sector or pursuit. Why don’t you take a look and see how we can make your training, yours.
Construction and Outdoor Workplaces
Industrial and Manufacturing
- It is important to us that all workplaces get access to high quality and tailored training in a budget-friendly way. By constantly reviewing our pricing and tracking the industry changes, we can bring you the most competitive training prices without compromising the standards we have come to be known for.
- Single price per learner is £50.00
- For group pricing check out our pricing page
- Don’t see anything that fits? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can create your training for you
About your fire extinguisher practical trainers
Want to know more about the trainers that bring quality and professionalism to every course? Click a picture below and get to know the person who will make your training, yours.
I find booking training a headache. The team at Vital Workplace Training took all the stress out of it for me. From finding what I need to delivery, I cannot fault them. Simple, easy to understand training, good practical sessions designed around us.