What you will learn
Mental Health is important in the Workplace, and under the new Draft Mental Health Bill 2022 Employers will need to show they are delivering. This course complies with the Regulations under Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992, this course is ideal in demonstrating Due Diligence in Workplace Welfare.
- Understand the Laws and Regulations regarding Mental Health and Workplace Wellbeing
- Understand how to recognise the signs and symptoms of a Mental Health Emergency
- Understand how to help a person in Mental Health Emergency
- Understand how to accurately signpost a person to the next treatment service
- Understand how to build a positive Mental Health environment
- Understand how people care for their Mental Health,
- Understand what needs to be put in place to improve Mental Health wellbeing
This course undergoes the same stringent Quality Control processes as our other courses, to ensure compliance to the Regulations. We work hard to ensure that only the best content, as well as the most accurate, is put into each session. The focus is: provide supervisors with what they need to deal with Mental Health in the Workplace.