What you will learn on this course
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, infection control has become more important than ever before.
After this course concludes, you will have learned:
- Types and transmission methods of many BBVs (Blood Borne Pathogens)
- The workplaces’ responsibility for infection control and law
- The six steps of the chain of infection
- Risk assessing procedures and simple control measure
- Common forms of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
Sector Add ons: Construction and Outdoor Workplaces
- Personal hygiene in an outdoor workplace
- Construction specific infection risks
- Diseases in the outdoor environment
- Risk assessing a workplace with no access to water
We pass all of our training courses through rigorous checks to make sure they comply with relevant regulations.
The full qualification specification can be downloaded here