What you will learn on this course
In 2020 we have seen a pandemic sweep across the world and stir up everything in its wake. This has had a huge impact on everyone and has highlighted the importance of infection control.
After this course concludes, you will have learned:
- Types and transmission methods of many BBVs (Blood Borne Pathogens)
- The workplaces’ responsibility for infection control and law
- The six steps of the chain of infection
- Risk assessing procedures and simple control measure
- Common forms of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
Sector Add ons: Industrial and Manufacturing
- How to adapt to the moving workplace to infection control
- Creating critical control points in the workplace to manage transmission risk
- Risk assessing the industrial workplace
We teach our training courses to a robust specification. This ensures that we comply with the relevant regulations and that all of our courses include the correct health and safety information.