What you will learn on this course
The Learning Outcomes required by Health and Safety at Work etc Act. 1974, the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 and the latest Resuscitation Council UK 2015 guidelines are in this First Aid at Work training course. Additional content can be added for Sector Specific Training.
The outline of this course is:
- Understand the role of the First Aider in the Workplace
- Assess the scene and deliver an immediate response in a safe, prompt and effective way
- Identify and provide emergency treatment to a person who is unconscious
- Recognise and provide emergency treatment to a person in Cardiac Arrest, Choking or having a serious bleed
- Detect shock and provide appropriate management of the patient
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries
All of our training courses are taught to a robust and versatile specification. To ensure our certificates are correctly accredited, we employ a thorough quality assurance process to every course.
The full qualification specification can be downloaded here
Personalise your training
Unique to Vital Workplace Training, each course has been adapted to include Vital safety information for your Workplace. As part of this, our training courses come with an optional add-on for your Sector or Pursuit. Why don’t you take a look and see how we can make your training, yours.
Construction and Outdoor Workplaces
Office Based Workplaces
It is important to us that all Workplaces get access to high quality and tailored training in Budget Friendly way. By constantly reviewing our pricing and tracking the industry changes, we can bring you the most competitive training prices without compromising the standards we have come to be known for.
- Single price per learner is £80.00
- For group pricing check out our pricing page
Don’t see anything that fits? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can create your training for you
About your Emergency First Aid at Work trainers
Want to know more about the Trainers that bring quality and professionalism to every course? Click a picture below and get to know the person who will make your training, yours.