What you will learn on this course
We exceed the requirements laid down by OFSTED and EYFS for people needing the full 12 contact hour first aid course for Infant and child. Dealing in real-life scenarios and packed with information specific to the child in an emergency, we support the campaign by the Health and Safety Executive and Department for Education in highlighting the importance of annual refreshers in First Aid
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider
- Be able to assess an emergency situation safely
- Be able to provide first aid for an infant and a child who are unresponsive
- Be able to provide first aid for an infant and a child who is choking
- Be able to provide first aid to an infant or a child with external bleeding
- Know how to provide first aid to an infant or a child with bites, stings and minor injuries
All of our training courses are taught to a robust and versatile specification. To ensure our certificates are correctly accredited, we employ a thorough quality assurance process to every course.
The full qualification specification can be downloaded here
Personalise your training
Unique to Vital Workplace Training, each course has been adapted to include Vital safety information for your Workplace. As part of this, our training courses come with an optional Specific Industry Add-on for your Sector. Why don’t you take a look and see how we can make your training, yours.
Schools & Colleges
It is important to us that all Workplaces get access to high quality and tailored training in Budget Friendly way. By constantly reviewing our pricing and tracking the industry changes, we can bring you the most competitive training prices without compromising the standards we have come to be known for.
- Single price per learner is £160
- For group pricing check out our pricing page
Don’t see anything that fits? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can create your training for you
About your Paediatric First Aid (2 Day) trainers
Want to know more about the Trainers that bring quality and professionalism to every course? Click a picture below and get to know the person who will make your training, yours.
I find booking training a headache. The team at Vital Workplace Training took all the stress out of it for me. From finding what I need to delivery, I cannot fault them. Simple, easy to understand training, good practical sessions designed around us.